Wednesday, November 24, 2010

AmpliTube iRig overview

IK Multimedia has made available the iRig guitar and bass interface adapter for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The new iRig interface allows guitar and bass players to plug their instruments directly into the headphone/microphone input jack on their mobile Apple device and access the new world of mobile guitar and bass tone — AmpliTube for iPhone.

iRig features include a 1/4-inch jack mono instruments input with Hi-Z impedance adapter (suitable for guitars, bass, synthesizers, mixing consoles); and an 1/8-inch mini-jack stereo output (can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers). Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4; iPod Touch 2nd and 3rd generation; and iPad, it is low latency (down to 128 samples) for real time playing with AmpliTube.

Combined with the AmpliTube for iPhone app range, the iRig interface adapter allows users to plug their instrument into their iOS mobile device and play anywhere with effects and amplifier tones.

Choices include 11 stompbox effects, five cabinets and two microphones. An additional tuner, metronome, and backing-track player with loop points allow for play and practice.


Buy IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig on Amazon


10 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs
    I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always useful to read through content from other authors and practice a little something from their websites.

    Also visit my blog: get you ? 5000+ Instagram Likes in under 24 hours
    My webpage > place your 468x60 banner on a forced ad web site for 30 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this information.



    Stop by my web blog - how to get alot of likes on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article fully on the topic of the difference
    of hottest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

    Review my blog get followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made some good points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

    Also visit my site: dolnoslaska agencja reklamowa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured
    me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.

    Thank you, quite great post.

    Here is my blog post ... calorie burn calculator
    my web site :: calorie burn calculator

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into
    any browser compatibility issues? A number of
    my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but
    looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to help fix this
    issue?

    Look into my web site ... state select hot water tank repair

    ReplyDelete
  7. While our son and I stayed just outside listening to another childhood adventure.
    " A frolicking calf caught the dog's attention and it ran off barking excitedly. There was a surge of panic, a feeling that he should run, not sure why he would be scared.

    Here is my web blog :: storage sheds for sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I do think thіs iѕ an excellеnt website.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come bacκ оnce agaіn since i have ѕaved as a favorite it.
    Money аnd fгeedom iѕ the gгeatеst ωay to changе, may you be
    rісh and continuе tο guide other peoplе.



    Feеl free to surf to my site - steroids information

    ReplyDelete